We Ship Early
We know ordering online can be scary, this is why we send our packages a whole week before your event. Our goal is for the package to arrive the Saturday a week before the event, some cases the package will not arrive till Monday or even Tuesday but that is very rare!
If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call or a quick online chat and we would love to help answer any questions.
- All fabric is Made In Scotland out of 100% wool
- Only available in our Main Rental Tartans - For all other tartans, please purchase by the yard.
- This product is neatly cut fabric
- It is not hemmed or stitched in any way
- Each piece can vary in size. Width is usually around 2" to 4" wide and approximately 36" long.
Handfasting is an ancient Celtic tradition that symbolized a couple's intent to marry, much like the engagement period of today. This ceremony has since changed into an event performed during the wedding ceremony much like the unity candle or unity sand pouring. Handfasting today represents the couple's decision to be fastened together in life, symbolizing the union of two separate people into one.
Shipping fee for rental will be calculated at check-out. We ship to the 50 US states.
Return shipping is included on all rentals! Rentals should be shipped back the first business day after your event.
If you need more time to return a rental, please add extended rental time here.
Here is a quick overview!
- Neck (A) - Around the neck, in inches, not too tight.
- Sleeve (B to C) - From the shoulder point to just above your thumb. Usually between 23" to 28". **If you know your neck to cuff (F to C), you can use that as well.
- Chest (D) - Around biggest part of chest, under your arms with arms down. ** If you know what jacket size you wear, you can provide it in this section.
- Waist (E) - NOT PANT SIZE, Around waist at navel...pull the tape measure snug.
- Height & Weight - (Example...5'10" & 170 pounds)
- Shoe Size - American Sizes