Jacket & Vest Rental
We Ship Early
We know ordering online can be scary, this is why we send our packages a whole week before your event. Our goal is for the package to arrive the Saturday a week before the event, some cases the package will not arrive till Monday or even Tuesday but that is very rare!
If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call or a quick online chat and we would love to help answer any questions.
Our jackets are 100% authentic made in the UK with Barathea wool and non tarnish buttons. Not all kilt rental companies in the US can say that, some are renting jackets made in Pakistan of inferior materials. Don't trust your wedding day to just anyone. You will look good and feel good in our jackets. Your Choice of Style: Prince Charlie
• Short cut waist, 2 tails in the back
• Slightly more formal than the Argyle
• Does not button in the front Argyle
• Low cut waist without tails in back
• Cut more similar to modern suit jacket
• Buttons together in the front.**MADE IN SCOTLAND**
Please select the style of Jacket and Vest you desire:
• Has a short cut waist with 2 tails in the back
• Is a little more formal than the Argyle
• Does not button together in the front
• Has a low cut waist without tails in the back
• Has a cut similar to a modern day suit jacket
• Buttons together in the front
Our jackets are 100% authentic made in the UK with Barathea wool and non tarnish buttons. Not all kilt rental companies in the US can say that, some are renting jackets made in Pakistan of inferior materials. Don't trust your wedding day to just anyone. You will look good and feel good in our jackets.
Shipping fee for rental will be calculated at check-out. We ship to the 50 US states.
Return shipping is included on all rentals! Rentals should be shipped back the first business day after your event.
If you need more time to return a rental, please add extended rental time here.
Here is a quick overview!
- Neck (A) - Around the neck, in inches, not too tight.
- Sleeve (B to C) - From the shoulder point to just above your thumb. Usually between 23" to 28". **If you know your neck to cuff (F to C), you can use that as well.
- Chest (D) - Around biggest part of chest, under your arms with arms down. ** If you know what jacket size you wear, you can provide it in this section.
- Waist (E) - NOT PANT SIZE, Around waist at navel...pull the tape measure snug.
- Height & Weight - (Example...5'10" & 170 pounds)
- Shoe Size - American Sizes