Kids Casual Kilt Package
We Ship Early
We know ordering online can be scary, this is why we send our packages a whole week before your event. Our goal is for the package to arrive the Saturday a week before the event, some cases the package will not arrive till Monday or even Tuesday but that is very rare!
If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call or a quick online chat and we would love to help answer any questions.
Kid's Casual Kilt Package Includes: • Authentic kilt with sword kilt pin. • Highlander Shirt; Black or White • Semi-Dress sporran (fur pouch). Leather top, Black, Grey or Ivory body. • Kilt Belt with Buckle • Hose flashes (decorative garters for socks) • Sgian Dubh (hose knife) and belt • Add $30 for Ghillie Brogues (kilt shoes)
PLEASE NOTE:This package is for newborns, infants, toddlers, and young boys. If your boy requires an adult kilt, or adult accessories, we will notify you and will require the outfit fee to be increased to match our adult pricing.
This is our most popular casual package. It’s perfect for casual weddings, Highland Games, St. Patrick’s day, etc.
Highlander Package Includes :
• Authentic kilt.
• Highlander shirt: Black or White.
• Semi-Dress sporran (fur pouch). Leather top, Black, Grey or Ivory body.
• Kilt Belt with Buckle.
• Kilt Hose (kilt socks) Black, White, or Ivory.
• Hose flashes (decorative garters for socks).
• Add $30 for Ghillie Brogues / Wing Tips (kilt shoes).
PLEASE NOTE : This package is for newborns, infants, toddlers, and young boys. If your boy requires an adult kilt, or adult accessories, we will notify you and will require the outfit fee to be increased to match our adult pricing.
Shipping fee for rental will be calculated at check-out. We ship to the 50 US states.
Return shipping is included on all rentals! Rentals should be shipped back the first business day after your event.
If you need more time to return a rental, please add extended rental time here.
Here is a quick overview!
- Neck (A) - Around the neck, in inches, not too tight.
- Sleeve (B to C) - From the shoulder point to just above your thumb. Usually between 23" to 28". **If you know your neck to cuff (F to C), you can use that as well.
- Chest (D) - Around biggest part of chest, under your arms with arms down. ** If you know what jacket size you wear, you can provide it in this section.
- Waist (E) - NOT PANT SIZE, Around waist at navel...pull the tape measure snug.
- Height & Weight - (Example...5'10" & 170 pounds)
- Shoe Size - American Sizes