This package outfits you from the waist down with an authentic kilt of your choice. Wear your own shoes and shirt. We only charge a flat fee of $7 each to ship this package to you.
½ Package Includes :
• Authentic kilt made from 5 yards of 100% Scottish wool.
• Quality Scottish made Semi-Dress sporran (fur pouch). Leather top, Black or Ivory body. Chain strap included.
• Kilt Belt with Buckle made in either Scotland or Nova Scotia.
• Kilt Hose (kilt socks) Black, White, or Ivory made in the UK.
• Hose flashes (decorative garters for socks).
We offer a service to you when you are buying a kilt from us that goes above and beyond anything that is offered anywhere.
When you send in your measurement form, we pull a kilt fron our rental inventory in the same size and send it out to you to try on so you can make sure that it hangs right and fits well before we order your kilt.
This way you can try it on before it's made so you will have a perfect fit!
It normally takes 2-3 months to get a custom kilt made, however, if you need it sooner we can possibly get it done quicker.
*SOME TARTANS ARE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOUR CHOICE IS ONE OF THESE.
Shipping & handling will be added at checkout.
RECEIVING RENTALS :
For weekend events we always aim to have your outfit arrive on the Tuesday before your weekend event so you have time to try it on. For events that take place Monday through Thursday we want you to take delivery of the outfit at least 3 business days ahead of your event.
We require all rented goods to be sent back to us on the first business day after your event unless other arrangements have been made with us. We take into account national holidays. We do not include return shipping labels with our rentals. Return shipping is always the customers responsibility. We request that you use UPS or FED EX Ground with no insurance.
Purchase items that are in stock will ship within 2 business days.
For more information check out our FAQ Page
Here is a quick overview!
- Neck (A) - Around the neck, in inches, not too tight.
- Sleeve (B to C) - From the shoulder point to just above your thumb. Usually between 23" to 28". **If you know your neck to cuff (F to C), you can use that as well.
- Chest (D) - Around biggest part of chest, under your arms with arms down. ** If you know what jacket size you wear, you can provide it in this section.
- Waist (E) - NOT PANT SIZE, Around waist at navel...pull the tape measure snug.
- Height & Weight - (Example...5'10" & 170 pounds)
- Shoe Size - American Sizes
ARE YOU PAYING FOR A GROUP OF PEOPLE? It's simple!
At the bottom of this page, just type in the number of outfits you want to rent, then click "add to cart". Tell the guys to go to our website and click on the tape measure at the bottom of any page. They can send us their measurements on their own time.