These clan crest Christmas ornaments are available in 116 clan crests, as well as a generic Bagpiper, Thistle or Rampant Lion.
Made of polished pewter with blue enamel inlay.
Made in Scotland.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery time as these are not kept in stock at our Arizona store.
Shipping & handling will be added at checkout.
For weekend events we always aim to have your outfit arrive on the Monday before your weekend event so you have time to try it on. For events that take place Monday through Thursday we want you to take delivery of the outfit at least 3 business days ahead of your event. Last minute orders that are in stock will ship within 2 to 3 business days.
We require all rented goods to be sent back to us on the first business day after your event unless other arrangements have been made with us. We take into account national holidays. We do not include return shipping labels with our rentals. Return shipping is always the customers responsibility. We request that you use UPS or FED EX Ground with no insurance.
LAST MINUTE ORDERS (12 business days before event):
We welcome last minute orders! However, due to prior reservations, we may not have the available size, tartan, and / or product you requested. Please allow 2 to 3 days to process. In most cases orders will be processed in 1 day, but there is no guarantee, so please keep this in mind when considering shipping options.
In the event that we do not have the item for your last minute request (for rentals and / or purchases), we will offer a full refund.
Any refunds given to your credit card will take 5-10 business days to post to your credit or debit card account.
Purchase items that are in stock will ship within 2 business days. Purchase items that ride along with your rental will ride for free, NICE!
For more information check out our FAQ Page
Here is a quick overview!
- Neck (A) - Around the neck, in inches, not too tight.
- Sleeve (B to C) - From the shoulder point to just above your thumb. Usually between 23" to 28". **If you know your neck to cuff (F to C), you can use that as well.
- Chest (D) - Around biggest part of chest, under your arms with arms down. ** If you know what jacket size you wear, you can provide it in this section.
- Waist (E) - NOT PANT SIZE, Around waist at navel...pull the tape measure snug.
- Height & Weight - (Example...5'10" & 170 pounds)
- Shoe Size - American Sizes